This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about You may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies. For further information on how We use, store and keep your personal data secure.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Raneen
• You means the individual accessing or using the Platform, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
• Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website or application, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Platform refers to Raneen, accessible from raneen.org or any of its subdomains or through its mobile applications.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser or application.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies\ Type: Session Cookies\ Administered by: Us\ Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Platform and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You are seeking on Our Platform for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
• Functionality Cookies\ Type: Persistent Cookies\ Administered by: Us\ Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Platform, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Platform.
• Tracking and Performance Cookies\ Type: Persistent Cookies\ Administered by: Third-Parties\ Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Platform and how users use the Platform. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Platform. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Platform to see how our users react to them.
• Social Media Cookies\ Type: Persistent Cookies\ Administered by: Third-Parties\ Purpose: In addition to Our own Cookies, We may also use various third parties Cookies to report usage statistics of the Platform, deliver advertisements on and through the Platform, and so on. These Cookies may be used when You share information using social media networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
You’re Choices Regarding Cookies
In case of using a mobile application, you need to delete all data that the application saves on the device it was installed on.
If You do not accept Our Cookies, however, many features of the Platform may not function properly.